Free delivery this week! Use code: TOPSEPT
In www.boolino.es ("Portal"), Boolino uses our own and third-party cookies, to identify you, authenticate your actions, share content on social networks and study surfing habits of users.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a type of file that is installed on the terminal equipment from which you access to the Portal for the purposes described here.
What kinds of cookies are accepted by you when you use the Portal?
Besides some session based technical cookies, we use "analysis cookies or analytical cookies", "social (plug-in) content sharing cookies ", “identification cookies” and “authentication cookies”.
- Analytical cookies allow the entity that is responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of web users to which they are linked. The information gathered through these cookies is used for measuring the activity of web sites, applications or platforms and for profiling user navigation on such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data of users who use the service.
- In addition, we use “social (plug-in) content sharing cookies” so you can easily share your content on social networks. These cookies can be integrated into our platform (by web site operators) to make it easier –especially for users of social networks- to exchange the content they wanted with their "friends" (and propose other similar features like posting comments).
- Also we use persistent identification cookies to identify users so that they do not need to enter their passwords more than once on certain features of the Website.
- We also use persistent authentication cookies (a special type of user identification cookie) to ensure that the user identification for certain authorized functionalities is correct. It helps us to achieve a higher level of security.
Third parties involved in cookies that are managed by the Portal
The third parties involved in coolies that are managed by us are:
- Google (analytical cookies):
- AddThis (analytical cookies and social (plug-in) content sharing cookies):
- Youtube (Google group; analytical cookies and identification cookies):
In addition, the fact we use these functionalities to share content on social networks can allow the service destinations (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to implement their own cookies (plus those we necessarily use).
Also, we remind you that if you continue browsing the Portal (regardless of your settings), you consent to this policy.